Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ode to my Smart Phone



Dear Sony Ericsson Xperia,
You allow my to call my sister in the States in the middle of her HIV class, send her pictures that explain why its hard to get out of bed in the morning, and text my dad to tell him to pack my water color notebook in my mom's suitcase. In St. Andrews you took all of my photos with your ridiculous 8.2 megapixel camera. You also come with Angry Birds which is kinda a new addiction and a new competition for Thing 1 and Thing 2 to try and beat me in.
You also let me download an app to help with my Latin translations when I'm on the train to Durham. I can't wait to use your two cameras to face-to-face skype chat my family when I'm locked in the boonies with no cell-signal. Thanks for making the 3,000 miles closer than ever.



No comments: