Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mama's Coming!


Mom and I on top of Edinburgh Castle, Spring 2009


My mother is coming in two days: fingers crossed her passport arrives in time for her crazy 24-hour relay of a journey to Edinburgh. We will be visiting Durham with my favorite Dutch friend- Sophie, taking care of Thing 1 and Thing 2 for a night, climbing Arthur's seat, exploring the national museum, and most importantly, attending my graduation (!!!) She leaves the day before Thanksgiving, which I know will leave me thankful to the core for the 6 whole days I get to
spend with her. That and she's bringing tootsie pops. [I had such a mare when Thing 1 and Thing 2 didn't know what tootsie pops were!] If her passport doesn't arrive, I will be sad and need lots of loving. Wishing on a wishbone wish!

No comments: