Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It happened

Finally, it happened. My disallusionment with British culture arrived today at 6.43 pm. I have had the hardest time getting to know British persons. They are friendly upon meeting someone, but the follow up instances of a deeper friendship seems elusive, unless, unless, the key here, is several pints! The South is the same way, reserved and guarded. At least I understand how they work, and I can steal past those sleeping dragons to something meaningful. I don't understand the mind of a British person at all; it completely baffles me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie, I'm sorry you are having a rough time. I completely understand what you're going through. Much love and prayers and long distance hugs!

~Kassey

abby said...

I love you... I'm sending a letter! Never forget that you have a multitude of kindred spirits at home. :)