Monday, August 6, 2012

Things We've Seen and Done



Will write more in depth on things like Fetes, Arthurian festivals, and countryman's fairs, but for now, here's whats been up, along with an enormous side of Olympics. 




We've seen this sign regarding a bull

climbed this tree

saw these... goats?

and these pigs

and these horses.

Fran tried his hand at treacle tart.

We attended a folk festival and saw Ruth Notman

and Nic Jones.

We went to a driving range

where Fran taught me the ropes.

We also attended a country man's fair.



I've been learning to draw


while Fran goes fishing to catch stuff like this

which turns into this.










Bust mostly we've been donning these

and heading here to hit the waves.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to come, I want to come, I want to come!