Monday, August 13, 2012

Safari Park


 This weekend we went to visit Fran's grandmother in Stourbridge and Fran really wanted to go to Safari Park as it was one of his favorite childhood memories.  It was SO MUCH FUN.  The highlight for me was a giraffe eating out of my hand, and oh my goodness, that was the best moment of my life.

The necessities

The rhino and it's chinky armor

the cheetah prowling

the restless lionesses

who strolled across the road

And sat nearest to the wildebeasts on the other side of the fence

a rare white lioness

cattle strolling through the cars

which Fran later fed

some Zebras going at it

the camels poked their heads through car windows

The olifants

The giraffe! My moment of glory

the zebras

giraffes wandering across the plains

a smelly hippo

adorable kids in a manger

Made friends with the red-bellied lemur

patted a pregnant goat

watched the meerkats

attended a seal show

and came home to my own darlings


Happy Monday! Bit rainy here, but got to spend it with dog and bunnies with an unlimited supply of mint tea. Hope yours was good!

No comments: