Sunday, February 26, 2012

This Week: Feb #3

In this week:

went to see Field Music with Gill

read this fabulous passage from this book


found a pretty darn authentic Mexican in Durham (!!!!)


celebrated
Nicoletta's birthday (far right)

had these girls from
UNC come to stay (soooo happy!!): climbing Arthur's seat


found this advertisement hysterical

Courtesy of Thing 2

found a like-Italy-good pizzeria

In other news, I've been casually house-hunting in Durham, had a really good meeting with my wonderful and brilliant advisor, nearly didn't make my train back from Durham ("they've all been cancelled ma'am; this is the last one out."), my heart full to breaking with Cassidy and Anna here, nearly getting blown off of Arthur's seat by the wind, and reading lots of Shakespeare for a conference coming up.

This upcoming weekend my siblings are coming to visit for a week and we are going NORTH to adventure while trying to find a pub in London that will show the
UNC v. Duke game. But BEFORE that, I get to go see Thing 1 in a MUSICAL (man, can he sing). I am just a little excited. So much work to do until then, but I feel like I'm finally finding a stride.

No comments: