Saturday, February 11, 2012

This Week: Feb #1

This glorious week:

Watched these bunnies outgrow their run. (Indy escaped, again).


Finished reading this book

Made friends with this robin while I nanny. [He needs a name-- any ideas?]

Watched this boy at St Cath's babies and toddlers

Was a dead weight on a pub quiz with this pair of lit encyclopodes

Received this hysterical letter from my sister about eating tomatoes

Went to breakfast with this young man

And attempted to make Valentines

Received a really good review from my old prof., on this children's story MS. Attempt to publish, possibly?


I hope your weeks were full and that one day, you have lots of wrinkles around your eyes from all the joys you've known. And this TV show definitely put about 20 of them on my face from crying, falling off my chair, and laughing so hard: New Girl. I now desperately want bangs. x's and o's

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You would look cute in bangs.