Saturday, February 18, 2012

This Week: Feb #2

Guys, it just snowed!!! For about 20 seconds, but there was definitely white flakes that covered me when I went to see the bunzoes.

This week:


Ate breakfast out of a hideously awesome V-Day present. (Are they bears or cows?)


Watched this boy open a Valentine (he is SOOO cute!!)


Watched this friend

Play with this friend on the "Pointless" TV show, and they did really well!




Celebrated this lovely girl's 21st (the po-lice showed up!)

with these flatmates. (Can you guess which one I date?)


Found these at my favorite bookshop in Edinburgh, Tills.
(I think I may have found something to begin to collect.)

This week was sad because I didn't nanny at all, I missed those rascals so stinking much!! This week was great because I got to play James Bond on the Game Cube, even though I died about a gazillion times and was definitely not James Bond material.

Things to look forward to:

Going to see Field Music tonight in Glasgow- woop woop!
Friends from UNC coming to visit Wed-Saturday- heck yes!
Get to see my siblings in T-minus 16 days!!!!

No comments: