Friday, October 19, 2012

This Week: October 2012

the group (sans carrie) at drooothy neebors

the flat pack society aka the simple touch. probs playing lady gaga

first day of work!

am I one happy girl or what?

I put it together all by myself

It does feel a bit like home. Taken from Old Elvet bike path

FALL

felix in his new territory



both bunnies. eyeing me suspicously.
Indy and Felix: they make my heart beat.  Despite the fact I think they don't like me, and come up with escape plans. Most days I feel like we're playing Colditz Castle, where I'm the Nazi and they're the escaping Americans. Since moving in, they have rolled their food bowl down their new ramp and decided not to pee in the litter tray. Oh me.  Next time I'll have to tell you about the party they threw while Fran and I were out for dinner.

Happy Friday! I'm off to Newcastle for the evening, with many sweet welcoming engagements this weekend. Enjoy xo

No comments: