Tuesday, April 17, 2012

With SLEG

Words seem entirely superfluous. It was like going home to a home I didn't even know I had. We wrote stories, and curled hair, and went shopping, watched breakout kings, ate bread and cheese, took walks, lit fires, chatted late into the night. I'm proud, but ever so selfishly sad that she's moving to Singapore.

who are you?

lunch

happy owl

hitting the roof

a bed should be under books

Easter City Center

River in Town

Easter Sunday walk

Stugan

knitted socksies

ice fishing

hare tracks

how cabins should be

fika

someday

golden years

moose tracks

wood nymph

we're this close

attire for flight home

On my flight home I wore: 
1 pair socks
2 trousers
2 skirts
2 bras
2 tank tops
2 shirts
1 thick sweater
1 tweed jacket
1 lined coat

:because I could not fit it all in my bag.

No comments: