Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Some things in July

Lately:




Attended Louise and Martin's wedding celebration in Northern Ireland



Made my way through my first hedge maze

Celebrated the 4th of July in style

Wandered about the Cathedral with MEMSA's conference

Went strawberry picking

+ The weather here has been glorious and sunny. I've even gotten sunburnt!
+ Strawberries here actually rest on straw
+ Trying to do things like my mom, like putting up strawberries or wrapping gifts
+ Finding that bad haircuts are not as traumatic as they were when I was in the sixth grade
+ Thinking about the differences between Ireland and Northern Ireland  
+ Loving the conference MEMSA put together this year
+ Having successive nightmares thanks to The Killing
+ Learning to drive in Britain, asking smart questions: "Wait, so when do I put the clutch down?"
+ Loving early morning starts and the lengthy days of sunshine.

No comments: