Friday, June 7, 2013

A view of lately

morpeth

milk man

a real stove

watching asses

up a creek without a paddle

black beauty

wild bunions

alice in tunnel land

a bunch of quacks

+ I realize my blogging has significantly decreased in number. I like to think that's because I'm now actually working on my dissertation, but it's probably false hope.
+ Fran has possibly converted me into being a car-boot-sale aficionado. Just love them! We now go nearly every Sunday.
+ The weather has been sunny! Hot in the sun, cool in the shade, but oh, the sun!
+ Mom sent me a copy of 'Southern Living Wedding'.  It was like a light bulb. Up until that moment I had hated every second of wedding planning.  Southern Living, you have made it almost downright pleasant.
+ I have already planned my vacation home in August down to the tee including where I'd like to stop for dinner on the way home from the airport. So so excited!

Enjoy the weekend, my friends. I hear the Durham regatta is on! Should be a splash xo


No comments: