Friday, June 28, 2013

Conwy: Anna's tea room

By the time we finished climbing the mountain, we were absolutely famished.  So we headed to the town centre and began the prowl for lunch.

Conwy town center




this is my prowling for lunch

we settled on Anna's and couldn't have chosen better if we tried!

It was set on the second floor of a camping shop

It was the sort of lovely place the sold its own jams and coffees

And of of course had its old-world elegance, complete with lace and doilies

striking a pose

the ever photo-genic Sanna

waiting for our food
The food was delicious.  They even had a whole selection of proper coffee and in my experience of tea rooms, that is a valuable find.  I didn't take pictures of the food, mostly because I detest pictures of food and besides, we were so hungry, it hadn't stayed on our plate half a minute before we hoovered it up.  But it was lovely, and if you go to Conwy, I recommend this one!

No comments: