Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lately

Lately, things have been so full, especially on weekends. From the past few weeks, here's what's been up in pictures, which includes a flurried trip to Cornwall two weeks ago now and London this past weekend.
















+ taken a hurried trip down to Cornwall
+ bike ride on the Camel trail
+ crabbing in Padstow-- with only a line and bait
+ lovely sunsets on the point
+ markets in Chichester
+ hasty trip to London on a lovely warm day
+ seeing Prim from Singapore-- my old neighbor
+ visiting Chinatown, London. Food. So. Good.
+ walks along the Thames
+ seeing my old classmate from Singapore, Michele
+ meeting Ptolemy, the tortoise
+ birthday party croquet

------
Some things not on photos: 
+ campfires and grilling out
+ successful entry to the British Library
+ Indian snooker
+ stretch of unbelievable good weather
+ skyping with my mema
+ reading my sister's new blog
+ getting along with my kindle

Two huge stresses have been relieved from my mind:
1. A paper idea. I'm to present a paper in a few weeks time, and all summer I have been thinking about it and coming up with squat.  Yesterday, after praying, inspiration hit me. So very relieved!
2. My FAFSA finally came through, now allowing me to grab my kit and caboodle and head up to Durham now very shortly.  This has been a trauma and drama and I'm so glad for it to be sorted!

No comments: