Monday, December 5, 2011

T- 15 days til Christmas!!!!

This past week has been crazy busy, but it ends in the happy conclusion that I get to go home and watch my favorite brother get his Eagle Scout Award-- so incredibly proud!

Monday: I went down to Durham for an Inter-MCR (Middle Common Room = Postgraduates) Formal in the Castle!! Yes it was just that exciting. We got to eat in the same room as did the first Bishop-Prince's set into place by William the Conquer shortly after 1066.

Tuesday: Nanny for Thing 1 and Thing 2 and babysit for my favoritest ever 1 1/2 year old: Seth. Isn't he just adorable with Felix?

Wednesday: Back to Durham again for the MEMSA paper to delivered on...

Thursday: USHER HALL Christmas concert to see Thing 1 perform and give them all their Christmas presents!

Friday: Look after the creche for the Young Mum's Bible study and Nanny making Christmas cookies. Flat Christmas dinner.

Saturday: at 6am I leave to go hoooome!!!

No comments: