Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bad dreams

Oh the subconscious. I had a dream I was pregnant. And the baby was sickly, and I think I gave it away much to the horror of my mother. And then there were horses in a field, jumping a very high fence, and then two were wrestling, and then they turned out to be Centaurs, and the centaur whisked me away, and he was human reason and beastly ferocity. And then Hannah Bonner and her boyfriend stopped by my house when I was out and left me a note, and they had played with Indy because there was poo on the table, and then I was cleaning out her cage only to realize I had put a golden retriever in the cage with Indy, but they were happy as could be.

Somehow during all of this, I turned off my alarm that went told me the morning news because I found it disturbing and slept in. And now I'm eating ice cream for breakfast to make myself feel less violated by my subconscious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That made me laugh out loud.