Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oct. 6, 2011

Today:

1. I made cookies with Thing 1 and Thing 2. The best bit was their delight when I told them they could lick the bowl and subsequently getting chocolate on every bit of their faces and clothes, and Ms. Emma walking in that precise moment I told them to wash up.
2. I got caught in a freezing-rain storm with a dress, flats, and no tights! My new ambition is to buy black dress shoes I won't freeze in.
3. I made cream of chicken and celery soup and beer bread for diner tonight. Not as good as mama's but its a bit of home.
4. I bought a biography on Agatha Christie for 50 p. and it is surprisingly interesting.
5. The weather in Edinburgh has taken a drastic plunge, and currently I'm wearing two pairs of socks, leggings and jeans, three shirts and am still cold.

No comments: