Monday, August 19, 2013

While at home


Home was just as lovely as ever. Food was a big highlight.

  • I ate my body weight in queso and chips
  • We had a low-country boil
  • I ate boiled peanuts as my dinner four times
  • Fresh vegetables from the garden
  • More BBQ than I could shake a stick at
In addition to that it included:
  • a most lovely bridal shower
  • wedding planning stuff 
  • shark week
  • a trip Georgia to see family
  • skeet shooting
  • a week at the beach 
  • a trip to Charleston 
  • kayaking on the Edisto River
  • fishing boat in the ocean 
  • reading
  • porches and rocking chairs and sweet tea 
  • lots of good time with family
It was so good and so lovely and I had such a good good time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful time.