Monday, May 6, 2013

March 28- April 9

March 28: Train to London

March 29: Cafe in London (writing card to Thing 1)

March 30: Trip to Rumps, Cornwall

March 31 (Easter Sunday): Family engagement party for us


April 2: Body boarding in Polzeath

April 3: The Pig restaurant

April 4: Charles Dickens writing desk, London

April 5: Drive to the highalnds

April 6: Saturday in highlands with Uni friends

April 7: Some of my old flatmates

April 8: Match box seeds


April 9: View from College (courtesy of S. Royal)

Here are some photos from my attempt of 'photo a day' during this engagement.  Not sure I'm doing swimmingly and am really behind.  I apologize for my lack of blogging. Every time I think of coming to write something I just feel like I have nothing to say.  So perhaps, for a time, some photos will make up for my lack of words.

No comments: