Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Photo a Day

I keep hearing 'remember, enjoy, remember, enjoy.' Because I like making resolutions, or having projects, I want to try to take a photo a day for my engagement.  I didn't think of it until about ten days after it all happened, but here are the first two weeks.

March 13

March 15

March 16



March 17

March 18

March 19


March 20



March 21

March 22 (via Rachel Ferry)

March 23

March 24

March 25

March 26


March 27

Today I give a lecture on Sir Gawain and the Green Knight.  Tomorrow I hand in some work and board a train to head down to the sunny south. Fran is off to Leeds today and tomorrow.  He is to appear on my train somewhere around York and we head to Cornwall to see Fran's family for Easter.  Very much looking forward to some waves, some fishing, some hiking, some time with families, and some time with dogs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So many pictures of Fran!