Friday, June 1, 2012

Since Home

Making Cornhole

Enjoying the spoils

Stacks

Downtown Waxhaw

Highlight of the town

Cooking 13 Chickens

Riverstreet with Sister

The Waving Girl: Our favorite
- Dad (mostly Dad) and I made cornhole
- Fran came to visit and we explored downtown Waxhaw
- Mom and Dad threw a graduation party grilling chickens on a killer bbq
- Then Savannah and Statesboro to see family

Tomorrow, I'll descend to the ninth level of ---- as I go to the DMV, renew my license, and then, the highlight of the day, a visit to the annual library booksale. Tomorrow, we'll then see Mitchell graduate (and give his valedictorian speech!) and go off to the beach for a rather rare family vacation. This is especially exciting as we'll get to have the company of some of our cousins we rarely see. All in all I'm enjoying home, sunburnt, but, deep down, looking forward to going back to my little hobbit hole and getting back to work.

No comments: