Thursday, June 2, 2011

Breaking the 10 Commandments

Yesterday, Sanna came to nanny with me. Being an expert in drawing, she taught Thing 1 how to draw manga much to his delight. Back in the day, Sanna had created a short film with her and her sister of a Star Wars duel, with light sabers, where Sanna kills Sofia. (here is the facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=439126063836)

Thing 1 thought it was brilliant. Thing 2 takes me aside with a light saber, and looks all serious. He says, "You know your friend Sanna? "
"Yes..."
"Well she broke one of the 10 commandments"
"Oh really? Which one did she break?" Thinking, what on earth could Sanna have done?!
"She killed somebody"
"What?! How?"
"In that video, she killed her sister."
"Ooooh, no she didn't. I promise she's not a murderer."
"So you mean it was just a movie?"
"Yes, JUST a movie."
Thing 2 Lunges at me with a light saber and I turn to run, hoping he hasn't gotten any new ideas...

No comments: