Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Railway Cottages

here

the rear of the house



inside

doors to outside

fran inside

the garden



the outhouse!

the range

the furniture

our favorite bit of the house

view to garden from upstairs window

behind the backyard-- a donkey field

a short walk to a stream

that goes by a horse field

This is our house! I know the last post boded doom and gloom and so we thought, but amazing things have happened.  I went home and cried and I read Isaiah 43:19: Behold I am preparing something new, do you not perceive it? And I did not, and not the next day or the next week. But the buyers lowered their offer and wanted it out of their hands and so this is home.  We'd love for you to visit. It is tiny, but we love it. If I've measured the square feet right, it's 500 sq ft! (18.3 x13 per floor?) All our love, xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so lovely, my dear. I hope to come visit as soon as possible.

Abby said...

I love it! So beautiful and charming! Congratulations again. What a wonderful thing!

Mereda said...

AHHH! It's perfect! ...Like living in a dream :-)